Friday, May 15, 2009

Trust Strategy...peer trust is self reinforcing

As someone who is "Homeless" , the feeling
of a great divide emotionally between others
and myself took a bit of getting used to.
I maybe shouldnt trust my feelings near as
much as I do since I have to sort them out
from a dysfunctional basis as well as a Boomer
basis.

But from slide 19/21 "Trust Drives" shows
a generational divide that supports that I
am dealing with both intertwined.

A dysfunctional generation we Boomers.
Boomers/ Tweeners as a group and the
GenX/Millenials as the more comfortable
with this Social Networking stuff. Creating
AFFORDABLE HOUSING for all ,the goal
the solution to END HOMELESSNESS.

And Just how do you do that when you
dont trust that Political Will stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes for Affordable Housing


Quotes by QuotesDaddy.com

PASSOVER the area with POINTER,CLICKs change the color, many clicks multiple colors.